Captain Spam Ep.1 Captain Spam Ep.1

potential!

youve got some amazing animating skills however i didnt understand the animation

Blue Sky Blue Sky

haha

albert looks like they like our animation... OUR animation :P jk i barely did anything but they love it.

"A Slice of the Action" "A Slice of the Action"

really funny and awsome

funny and very well animated

Meet Larry Meet Larry

well done

great diolog but lame car animation... atill great tho

Billetitos trailer Billetitos trailer

this is....

horrible to b honest. altho i kinda like the scene where micky is behind pluto becuz it shows perspective but do better blood effects...

RYPNP3 responds:

Im starting in Flash

Hank fails (SHORT) Hank fails (SHORT)

uhhhh

well i like the character ver madnessy but its way to short and if u have 1 stab with blood then the other must have blood too. when the sword goes thru his head add blood

InfiniteLeon responds:

Yea, i know, i did add blood to it, but it looks like it glitched out sadly.

Zombie of Nazi Persuasion Zombie of Nazi Persuasion

AWSOME!

I dont see how this is flash but its hullarious! NICE!

Fathers Day Tribute Fathers Day Tribute

nice...

I have no idea what it is about so the storyline sucks... The animation is really good though, and although a little bit short it can really get you somewhere in the near future. I also loved the particle effects of the skidding. I just think at the end you shudnt of had the ring not moving. I wud of made it move a little.

naronic responds:

once again THIS ISN'T MEANT TO HAVE A STORYLINE.

as for the target I set it to auto rotation and eased it, and i didn't feel like going back to fix it since it was the end of the day

Watchmen meets Marvel Watchmen meets Marvel

Audio is worth a hell ofalot!

Animation:
Not much moving at all but I LOVE your cartoon art! ROCK ON! I better see more from you! 85/100
Point:
Its not original so this doesnt really matter much N/A
Audio: AAAAAHHRGGGG!!! if someone makes some piese of shit choppy ass fucking animation, i could care less BUT your cartoon characters are just too good to be muted. I guess sound bubbles are ok AS LONG AS you have some sorta sound like music. Next time you need to choose one. music or voice over!0/100

DISTRACT-A-BEE responds:

Thanks for the review, all good points. I would love to make a longer, more animated flash for this, just wrapping up my semester though (so many oil paintings need attention) I'm still learning what NG users expect (it can be a little overwhelming) so you can understand how an in depth review goes a long way for me.
Thanks again! :)

Random Stickmen Clips Random Stickmen Clips

...

i agree with plasticmanicor. music wasnt bad. the animation was awful. the motion was bad. most of all you need a back round! im trying to be constructive here: it doesnt even have to be a detailed background, just make one! its much better then white! to be honest the bg doesnt even have to be an actual place. hell, you can just use a bunch of colors that look good! as i sed, its better then white. all of us fellow animators know that a white bg means you put absoutely 0 effort into it. so atleast make us think you tried with the bg.

zomgah